I knew I was full of emotions and full of promises to myself and I also knew they had to be released. It all began when I was a premature teen I’ve always had “a wish list” whistling your time will come, storing itself in the back of my head. I’d thought as time passed I’d replace it with a new desire however that wish was tough to ignore. I’d plan to arrange an unforgettable day to go to the city with my closest friends. Here’s the catch without parents! All the bickering and sadness was worth it because in the end my mom’s approval meant everything. That one day was today and my head couldn’t be higher.
Conflict- How I was arguing with my mom
Climax-Going to the city with my friends
What I want my reader to know is your wishes can come true if you have the determination. What my reader should be asking is why my mom at first wouldn’t let me go to the city.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment