skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, October 27, 2008

Screech Ouch

Screech! Ouch!
Needles being asserted into my arms
Doctor warns its only helping your health 
I close my eyes, tightly squeeze my fists, hold my breathe
At that moment I couldn't possibly feel any smaller
Go on,  i ordered him, as I impatiently waited 
Your done you did it, you can open your eyes
I shockingly shake off all my anxiousness and surprisingly smile.
Posted by jackie at 4:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

jackie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ▼  October (19)
      • Pointy jagged teethWhich showed when its lips were...
      • Teeth may be straight and glow with it’s whinderit...
      • made up words
      • Screech Ouch
      • KismetWe were strangersminutes later became acquai...
      • MegalomaniacIts $5,000I want it! I need it!The wor...
      • not donee, poems
      • parts of speech poem
      • summer poem, not finished
      • short poem
      • Text message from James. It was late but I couldn...
      • Text message from James. It was late but I couldn’...
      • Text message from James. It was late but I couldn’...
      • AGAIN NEW
      • newnewnew!!!!!
      • newwwwwww
      • my whole story basically
      • updated story
      • short story
    • ►  September (14)

About Me

jackie
View my complete profile