skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, October 31, 2008

Pointy jagged teeth
Which showed when its lips were compressed viciously against my skin, sucking the life out of me.
She enters, blood dripping from her mouth
Opposite from sophiscated
she is rebellious, scandalous and conceals nothing
has one ambition, one chance, she succeeds, she kills.
Posted by jackie at 8:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

jackie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ▼  October (19)
      • Pointy jagged teethWhich showed when its lips were...
      • Teeth may be straight and glow with it’s whinderit...
      • made up words
      • Screech Ouch
      • KismetWe were strangersminutes later became acquai...
      • MegalomaniacIts $5,000I want it! I need it!The wor...
      • not donee, poems
      • parts of speech poem
      • summer poem, not finished
      • short poem
      • Text message from James. It was late but I couldn...
      • Text message from James. It was late but I couldn’...
      • Text message from James. It was late but I couldn’...
      • AGAIN NEW
      • newnewnew!!!!!
      • newwwwwww
      • my whole story basically
      • updated story
      • short story
    • ►  September (14)

About Me

jackie
View my complete profile