skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, November 24, 2008

JACKIE

Posted by jackie at 8:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

jackie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ▼  November (18)
      • thanksgiving feast, not done yet
      • JACKIE
      • My toes walk in and out of dark shadowed sandy hol...
      • Please tell me I’m here,I feel little floating aro...
      • flower story continued
      • A new born child is innocent, using their five sen...
      • I grip firmly onto the handle bars, the tension i...
      • ahh still not done
      • nottt donee
      • I grip firmly onto the handle bars, the tension in...
      • Little kid poem
      • I grip firmly onto the handle bars, the tension in...
      • It was supposed to be chinese food.Instead was sha...
      • BASJD
      • The king of the animals the seeker of them all, t...
      • It's a blackout you feel your eyes are hammered sh...
      • Text message from James. It was late but I couldn’...
      • new story
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (14)

About Me

jackie
View my complete profile