skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It was supposed to be chinese food.
Instead was shaped and yellow like a pineapple
Golden brown slime was the noodles
There was a mush of multi colored rice
Oddly shaped lobster tails
Squeshy chicken nuggets represented something chinese
Random green pees, thick carrots and un familar vegetables
Were scattered along my plate
"Here you go",the greasy large chinese man served me.
Posted by jackie at 8:11 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

jackie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ▼  November (18)
      • thanksgiving feast, not done yet
      • JACKIE
      • My toes walk in and out of dark shadowed sandy hol...
      • Please tell me I’m here,I feel little floating aro...
      • flower story continued
      • A new born child is innocent, using their five sen...
      • I grip firmly onto the handle bars, the tension i...
      • ahh still not done
      • nottt donee
      • I grip firmly onto the handle bars, the tension in...
      • Little kid poem
      • I grip firmly onto the handle bars, the tension in...
      • It was supposed to be chinese food.Instead was sha...
      • BASJD
      • The king of the animals the seeker of them all, t...
      • It's a blackout you feel your eyes are hammered sh...
      • Text message from James. It was late but I couldn’...
      • new story
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (14)

About Me

jackie
View my complete profile