skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Both once alone in this big world,
Now i rely on his touch
It's uncontrollable, inexpressible
The way he looks at me shakens my inside
I grow off him, he grows off me,
I can't let go, he's what I crave
He reflects who I am today
Without him, I am small
No doubts,
No pressure to say this:
He completes me.
Posted by jackie at 8:07 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

jackie

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2008 (63)
    • ▼  December (12)
      • It’s easy to envy your dreams,Especially when you ...
      • We can be foolish and say we don't envy each other...
      • crushing," "ecclesiastical," and "shatterWe are ba...
      • not donee
      • not donee
      • Both once alone in this big world,Now i rely on hi...
      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0bzmjZQYno
      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0bzmjZQYno
      • My toes walk in and out of dark shadowed sandy hol...
      • I grip firmly onto the handle bars, the tension in...
      • flower
      • words
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (14)

About Me

jackie
View my complete profile